The new sport of Club Tennis was created by Jeffrey D. Cordon from Randolph, Massachusetts in 2015. The sport of Club Tennis is a new team oriented way to play the current sport that involves a time clock, penalties, and more players on a slightly bigger court.
equipment-required: Tennis Ball, Tennis Racket, 2-3 Foot High Net
- 35-45 minutes per half. 5 minutes for overtime
- Continuous down running Time Clock
- 3 Timeouts per team per half
- .Time Stops only for timeouts, injuries, delays, replays
- Home team advantage gets first, half and overtime.
- 20 second serve clock
- 1-10 seconds to substitute players
- 1-14 seconds to rest and set up positions
- 15-19 seconds to serve the ball
- Teams alternates serves. Also players alternate serves
- Each team is responsible for ball returns for serves.
- Instant replays for close calls
- Basketball size courts + five feet lines for serves
- Four Players on the court per team.
- Penalties involves losing one player per infraction.
- List of penalties are faults, early serve, late serve, no serve, delay of game, injuries, consecutive serves, & illegal substitutions involve losing two players per infraction.
- Main Stats are Points, Vollies, minutes played & Aces
- Secondary stats are serves, errors, penalties & games played.
The creator would like to know how to promote this new sport and get people to play this new fun team game on a world wide stage. This could rival Football on a U.S level and soccer on a worldwide level.
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- Other new sports
- Complete list of unusual sports