5 Count and Goal is a new sport created by Charalambos Anastasiou from Melbourne Victoria Australia in 2000. '5 Count and Goal' is a one-on-one contest freestyle safer kind of football. It's freestyle chucking and kicking a four bunker-sides all weather durable user-friendly cushioned more round to oval shaped style of football.
This new sport has not yet been exhibited on any stadium so i dare say that, it needs to be officialized when it's rule book is met after experimenting to succeed it's purposefulness. Extra info about this sport is the game to be played by 5 players (including interchange player system) each side and in proximity and vicinity of 33 square meters (or more if required) of play zones per one player from each team. It can be increased for more players at a bigger stadium if and when is required.
- playing the football until it is kicked to the goal zone (square, chalk-lined) and the ball stays in the goal zone square for a 5 count n goal score.
- This sport doesn't have an offside rule.
- When a player tackles an opponent with the ball the tackler straight away gets a free kick. Another rule is when a player tackles an opponent who is without the ball then the tackled player gets the free kick.
- This sport has 3 thirds of 18 minutes per each third term. It also has no stoppage or time on.
- Has no goal posts or other indicators, just chalk markings on playing turf.
- It can be played at a round to oval shaped stadiums.
- The game starts from the center by one team and the ball is chucked or kicked in any way that the player chooses to a team mate player.
- The team mate player tries to do the same with the aim to get the 5 count and goal mball to the goal zone for an attempt to kick the mball to the goal score square zone which is further centimeters away from the tail end of the stadium and providing the mball is landed for up to the count of 5 counts by the 5 count and goal arbiter (for it to be an official 5 count and goal).
- If a player tackles an opponent with the mball the tackler straight away gets a free kick.
- If a player tackles an opponent who is without the mball then the tackled player gets the free kick. The coach game arbiter alerts players no to be too close to the one on one contest players who are at the contest of the mball at whatever time of play.
- If the mball is caught by any player after a kick is played and is not at the goal kicking zone, it should be play on or a free kick is gained by the other's team player. The only time that you are allowed for the catching of the mball and set your self for a 5 count and goal attempt is when you catch the mball at the goal kicking only zone 'divisional chalked marked area'.
- Now one player receives the 5 count and goal mball and from the defense zone proceeds on a solo run play all the way to the forward goal kicking zone or beyond and within it's chalk line and in doing so, straight away gets gifted a 5 count and goal score achievement as well as has the benefit to attempt to score, for another 5 count and goal addition. When the mball goes out of play field zones whether from chucking kicking or rebounding of it, straight away the boundary arbiter kicks the mball as far as can be to the aim direction of the stadium's 'center chalk spot zone' for both team players to proceed on play.
- Requires to manufacture the 5 count and goal mball with it's 4 bunkers as cushioned weather durable and air pressure bounce capabilities and shape design as pre mentioned context.
- Requires to manufacture the Player/s fully air ventilated user friendly and allergy proof durable easy fit overalike cushioned costumed gears and allergy proof materialized from top to bottom fit to player/s supporting player body safer requirements.
- Requires to manufacture eyes protectors with guard shielding of vision obscurity proof materials as player friendly.
- Requires to manufacture a 5 count and goal own label accessories products sport fashion etc.
- requires plenty enough equal share owners to fund as their own sport and it's aspect fullness for achievable facilities to stage it.
Rate this Sport
What do you think about this 'sport'? Please rate it on its potential.
- See our large list of other New Sports
- Complete list of unusual sports