I have added the 2012 World Sport timeline, so I thought I would add my personal highlights, good and bad, from the world of sport in 2012.
- Lance Armstrong being banned from the sport for life – I told you so.
- Ryder Cup Miracle in Medinah, the biggest comeback seen for quite a while, making golf exciting.
- Usain Bolt winning the Olympic Games 100m/200m double (again), and letting all the world know about it.
- Bradley Wiggins winning the Tour de France, first ever win by a UK rider.
- Oscar Pistorius doing the Olympic/Paralympic double, and making us all think about what really is an artificial aid.