Western Australian Institute of Sport
The Western Australian Institute of Sport (also known as WAIS) provides opportunities for talented Western Australian sports people to achieve excellence in high performance sport, through two programs - the WAIS Individual Scholarship Scheme and WAIS Sport Squad Programs.
Purpose:"To provide opportunities for talented Western Australian athletes to achieve excellence in elite sport with support from their home environment."
- Athlete and Career Education (ACE)
- Strength and Conditioning
For more information see their website Western Australian Institute of Sport.
- More Australian Sporting Institutes and other elite sporting centers around the world.
- Sport in Australia
- Sport Science Courses in Australia
- Please contact me if you have more information or something to add.