Side Trunk Stretch
Muscles Stretched: erector spinae, side abdominals
- Begin with feet slightly apart, and arm pointing overhead, held by the opposite hand.
- Keeping your hips stable, bend your torso so that the stretch is felt along your side.
- Hold the stretch.
- Repeat for the other side.
- See stretching guidelines for further instructions
- Browse the complete stretching list
- See also tests to Measure Flexibility
- See all flexibility images in the Stretching Exercises Clipart Image Collection