Front & Back Neck Stretch
Muscles Stretched: front and back of neck
- Stand or sit comfortably
- Gently tilt the head to the forward, creating a stretch in the back of the neck.
- Gently tilt the head back, creating a stretch in the front of the neck.
- You may use your hand to assist in pulling your head forward or backwards
- This information should be read in conjunction with the stretching guidelines.
- See stretching guidelines for further instructions
- Complete stretching list
- why Spider-Man?
- See also tests to Measure Flexibility
- See all flexibility images in the Stretching Exercises Clipart Image Collection