B.App.Sc (Physio), Grad. Dip. Sports Physio
Michael Wood is a leading sports physiotherapist from Perth, Western Australia. He runs a very successful private practice, and is currently working with the Australian Hockey Team, Subiaco Football Club and Perth Glory Soccer Club.
For more information visit his website: www.mtmphysiotherapy.com.au
Articles by Michael Wood
- About Chronic Back Pain — Mike answers some common questions about back pain.
- No H.A.R.M. — The 'No Harm' principle for injury treatment
- Office Health — How to prevent injuries at work
- Overuse Injuries — Management of non-traumatic injuries
- Injury Prevention for Soccer — Several measures for preventing injuries during soccer or football.
- Cool down recovery after sport — many things an athlete can do after exercise to aid in their recovery.
- Warming up for sport — Tip on warming up prior to exercise
- Stretching for Sport — a discussion on the different types of stretches and how they should be used.