Top-10 Classic Funny Sporting Quotes
Here is my top list of classic funny sporting quotes that you see time and time again, and repeated outside the world of sports. See also my top 10 quotes from a range of sports, and my favorite funny sports quotes.
- I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
- Abbott: Now, on the St. Louis team we have Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third. Costello: That's what I want to find out.
- "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."
- "Sure there have been injuries and even some deaths in boxing - but none of them really that serious."
- "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
- " I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars … the rest I just squandered."
- Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.
- "You guys pair up in groups of three, then line up in a circle.
- "You guys line up alphabetically by height."
- You cannot be serious!