Top-10 Funny Sporting Quotes
Here is my top list of favorite funny sporting quotes. See also the list of classic sports funny quotes. See also my top 10 quotes from a range of sports.
- "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."
- Before the New Zealand v England World Cup semi-final: "Remember that rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to Jonah."
- The three toughest fighters I've ever been up against were Sugar Ray Robinson, Sugar Ray Robinson, and Sugar Ray Robinson. I fought Sugar so many times, I'm surpised I'm not diabetic!
- He had an eternity to play that ball… but he took too long over it.
- "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the Cambridge president is hugging the cox of the Oxford crew."
- "One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
- "You can make a lot of money in this game. Just ask my ex-wives. Both of them are so rich that neither of their husbands work."
- "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."
- "We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. As general manager, I just can't figure out where else to play."
- The Gullikson twins here. An interesting pair, both from Wisconsin