Kabaddi was first officially part of the Asian Games in 1990, and has been on the program ever since. A women's event was added in 2010. Up until 2018, India has won all the gold medals in both men's and women's category.
- Kabaddi was a demonstration sport at the 1982 Asian Games.
- In a major upset in 2018, the Indian men's team suffered their first defeat in 28 years at the Asian Games. India lost 23-24 to South Korea in the men's Kabaddi group A game.
- About the sports of the Asian Games
- More about the Asian Games
- About the Sport of Kabaddi
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.