The Traditional Boat Race (TBR), known as dragon boat racing in many parts of the world, was first part of the Asian Games in 2010, and for the second time in 2018. The events in 2018 were 200m, 500m amd 1000m for men, while the women only competed over 200m and 500m.
- China won its qualification heat of the Traditional Boat Race at the 2010 Asian Games in 1:44.053, which was a faster time than Indonesia's gold medal winning time of 1:44.506 in the final.
- A unified team comprised of North and South Korean athletes won the 500m women's dragon boat race - the first time the north and south have combined to win gold at a multisport competition.
- Canoeing at the Asian Games
- About the sports of the Asian Games
- More about the Asian Games
- About the Sport of Dragon Boat Racing
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.