Tenpin Bowling at the Asian Games
Tenpin Bowling was first part of the Asian Games in 1978 and has been on the program for most Asian Games events since, except in New Delhi 1982 and Beijing 1990. The Bowling competition includes 6 categories, with events for both men and women: single, doubles, trios, team 5, all events and masters.
Tenpin bowling also features in the Asian Indoor Games.
- Tenpin Bowling at the Olympics
- Tenpin Bowling at the Commonwealth Games
- About the sports of the Asian Games
- More about the Asian Games
- About the Sport of Tenpin Bowling