The ASEAN Para Games
The ASEAN Para Games is a biennial multi-sport event held after every Southeast Asian Games involving disabled athletes from the current 11 Southeast Asia countries.
The first event was held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia from October 26-29, 2001, a version of the SEA Games for disabled athletes. This event included more than 700 athletes and officials from Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, participating in 2 sports, athletics and swimming.
Vietnam organized the second edition of the ASEAN Para Games in conjunction with the 2003 SEA games, and included five sports. The third edition was held in Manila in 2005 with 10 sports.
- 2001 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 2003 Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2005 Manila, Philippines
- 2008 Thailand Nakhon Ratchasima
- 2009 Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
- 2011 Indonesia Surakarta
- 2014 Myanmar Naypyidaw
- 2015 Singapore
- 2017 Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
- 2020 Philippines Capas & Metro Manila
- 2022 Vietnam Hanoi
- 2023 Cambodia Phnom Penh
- 2026 Thailand Chonburi
- About the South East Asian Games, the Asian Games and other events in the region.
- Other International Multi-Events