The Syntek Digital Measuring Tape measurement device is a specially designed tape measure suitable for the self-assessment of girth or circumference measurements of any body part, including the arm, thigh, calf, chest, waist, hips. The compact easy to use device can store your measurements of up to nine different body parts, so you can compare to previous tests.
FEATURES of the Digital Tape Measure
- Easy to use
- Compact design
- Measures up to 9 different body parts
- Measurement units inches or cm
- Stores your previous measurements
- 60 inch / 150cm extendable tape
- Two Measure Mode: circumferences and linear mode
- Bright LCD digital display
- batteries required
The MyoTape body tape measure has a push-button retraction and locking feature ensure snug measurement. The design ensures accurate measurements that can be done by yourself.
The Sequoia OrbiTape is very much like the products above. This device can be used by an individual to measure body girths using just one hand, so it is ideal for self-assessment. Measures in both imperial (inch) and metric (cm) up to 60 inches / 152 cm.
See more tape measures in the Tape Measure Store
- Tape Measure Store
- More tape measures
- Description of standard girth measurement sites
- Using girths to calculate percent body fat
- About body size tests
- List of Body Size Tests