There are a range of fitness components that contribute to successful sports shooting performance. More than one is usually important, though in this poll we ask you only to nominate what you consider the most important fitness component. There are many other factors for success in this sport — see the survey and rate each of them.
Disclaimer: These polls are not scientific, and only reflect the opinion of visitors to this website who have chosen to participate.
- more shooting polls
- All about Sports Shooting
- More about components of fitness
- Top ranking sports for fitness components
- List of Sports and Fitness Polls
- Other fitness polls
- suggest a poll
Commenting is closed on this page, though you can read some previous comments below which may answer some of your questions.
- I'm a competitive shotgun shooter and balance and coordination is important but u also have to very flexible and agile you also have to have a lot of strength and muscle endurance to hold the gun up (from Sammead, Mar 2011)