If you could choose one of these exceptional basketball players for your team, which one would you have. Unfortunately you cannot have both.
The clear leader of this poll was the never miss shooter, though there were supporters of both players, as indicated by the comments sent by voters in this poll.
- Defense wins matches points decide by how many
- If the opposition can not score and you can just get one point you win. Also you can score from any where, but the other team can also score points.
- If you can block everything, then what good does it do to be able to shoot from everywhere. The blocker will surely score one goal, which is all need.
- Should have them both
- Just cause they can shoot from anywhere doesn't mean they can score from anywhere
- If he can block anything than the other team can't ever score.
- You have to score points in basketball to win.
- The other team wouldn't score any points
- If someone can shoot and score from anywhere then they can score past the good blocker dude.
- I admit it would be good to have a good defender on the team but it would be far more help if you could have a player who never missed from anywhere
- This is a hard 1! because if u have someone who can block nothing then another player might be able to shoot.
- A player that can shoot from anywhere is no big deal, he might be able to shoot from anywhere, but can he MAKE the shot
- A player that can block anywhere can block a player who can shoot anywhere
- I guess the ultimate team is the team who can play both defense and offense.
- Good offense is best defense
- I don't like my teammates who can shoot from anywhere shoot all the time ... I want to play basketball too you know.
- No shoot no points, no points no WIN
- You need a variety on your team but a player who can shoot from anywhere can do major damage- Val
- Cus ne1 that can defend well is wikid n u need em on ya team
- Cus they r more likely 2 get alot more points 4 the team some peeps say im like that a ha ha lol!!
- You will always have players who can score, but if the opposition cannot score, you will win even if its only by one basket
- Chances are most players you will play against would be good enough blockers or defenders
- If u have a player who can shoot and score u don't need a blocker
- If he can shoot from anywhere then he's the most dangerous player.
- Defense performances appear to depend on singular efforts from guards than offense performances that result from the talent of an entire team
- Most of the guys who can block also are able make some points; the shooters, shoot; give me some D guys!
- If you can shoot from anywhere a blocker can not block you because you should be able to get the blocker jumping than blow right by him
- I think shooting from anywhere is awesome! I mean, when you can block that's cool too but I mean from shooting anywhere.
- Remember Defense is everything no defense and the other team can score and beat you.
- Offense starts with defense. One man won't win a game with a his shooting unless you stop the other team from scoring
- A player who can block anything can block a player who can shoot from anywhere, which makes him useless.
- It's easier to teach defense than it is to teach athleticism
- Neither exist
- The score would be nil all because one can shoot from anywhere and one can block from anywhere it would end up nil all.
Disclaimer: These polls are not scientific, and only reflect the opinion of visitors to this website who have chosen to participate.
- More basketball polls
- List of Sports and Fitness Polls
- About the sport of basketball
- suggest a poll
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.