The component of fitness most important for success in AFL?
There are a range of fitness components that contribute to successful AFL (Aussie Rules) performance. As with most team sports, more than one aspect of fitness is usually important, though in this poll we ask you only to nominate what you consider the most important fitness component. There are many other factors for success in this sport — you can see the survey and rate each of them.
Disclaimer: These polls are not scientific, and only reflect the opinion of visitors to this website who have chosen to participate.
- more afl polls
- More about components of fitness
- top ranking sports for athleticism components
- List of Sports and Fitness Polls
- Other fitness polls
- suggest a poll
Commenting is closed on this page, though you can read some previous comments below which may answer some of your questions.
- AFL IS DA BOMB (from KILLA, Nov 2012)
- Back in my day, it was all about the rucking. Nothing got us going like a wet and muddy ruck. Rucks were the best. Whenever they caught the pill, straight in for a ruck. Nothing got me quite as boardy as good old man sweat. (from Carl Hollan, June 2012)
- Gosh I love AFL!!! (from John Bretten, Sept 2011)