Here are some international multi-sport event for young athletes.
- International Children's Games — a multi-sport competition involving young athletes aged between 12 and 15
- Youth Olympic Games — for athletes aged 14 to 18 years.
- Commonwealth Youth Games — for athletes aged 14 to 18 from the 71 Commonwealth countries.
- Children of Asia International Sports Games — an international multi-sport event for young athletes from the Russian regions, countries of Asia, and members of the Olympic Council of Asia.
- Kingdom Games — was a multi-sport event held every two years between the youth of the countries that were part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- Arab School Games — sporting event for school children, held from 1949-2012.