Topend Sports Newsletter: 23 December 2020
Gadgets and Gifts for 2021
It's gift-giving time again, and if you are like me you are looking for last-minute gift ideas. Here are some interesting gifts for someone with a passion for health and fitness, or maybe some presents to spoil yourself after a very mediocre year.
Gadgets have been the go-to gift for the health and fitness guru for a few years now. Smartwatches have been the recent popular choice, but there are many more electronic devices and phone apps coming on to the market.
Here is a personal selection of gift ideas including some from the Topend Sports store. For the first product, we have done a deal with Lumen, and using the code topendsports will get an additional $25 off.
- Lumen Handheld Metabolism Tracker — Lumen is the world's first hand-held, portable device to measure and track your metabolism. See if your body is using fats or carbs for fuel in a single breath.
- BodyBoss Portable Home Gym — A portable workout, that fits into a small carry case. With it you can simulate all the bulky equipment and machines you see at the gym.
Fitness Challenge Scratch Poster — 100 different workout activities, scratch one off each day and have a go!
Fit or Fat T-Shirt — Will you be fat or fit? It's your choice. This is just one of the T-Shirt designs from Topend Sports.
- Grays Sports Almanac Replica — For the sports stats fans, a replica of the original Grays Sports Almanac as seen in the 1989 film 'Back to the Future II', containing actual sports statistics from 1950 to 2000.
- Beep Test CD — We now sell the Beep Test Package on a CD, posted to most places in the world. See our beep test products.
More on Topend Sports
Related Pages on Topend Sports
New Content on Topend Sports
Check out these pages and other great new content on Topend Sports. If you haven't already, also follow us on Facebook for the updates and the latest news in sports and fitness.
- More about the future of fitness testing
- Sign up for the latest newsletters
- See more archived newsletters