Here are some links to other biomechanics sites that may be of interest. If you have a link you would like here (a reciprocal link is required), or if any of the links are not working, please let me know.
- Coefficient of restitution for bouncing balls — University of Taiwan - A visual way of doing physics calculations on bouncing balls, like basketball.
- The Physics of Sports — designed to demonstrate how physics applies to the everyday world of sports.
- Tennis Racket Physics — all you ever needed to know about the physics of tennis
- The Physics of Baseball
- The Physics of Rowing — comprehensive FAQ list about rowing physics.
- If you wish to exchange links, see the Linking Information
Any comments, suggestions, or corrections? Please let us know.