The Topend Sports newsletter is a quality electronic email publication sent out to subscribers approximately once a month.
The newsletters contain fresh content each publication, including discussion of current events in sport and sports science, highlights of new information on the topend sports website, and featured videos, polls and images. For examples, see past newsletters.
The newsletter is written by Rob Wood, the creator of the Topend Sports website, who holds a PhD in exercise physiology. See more about Rob.
The newsletter currently has over 50,000 subscribers (as of November 2020) and growing consistently. Subscribers come from visitors to the Topend Sports website, which has sections on all facets of sport and science. The sections on fitness testing, training and sports nutrition are particularly popular with students, coaches, athletes, and personal trainers in the fitness and health industry seeking authoritative information.
Prices start at US$100 per newsletter. Payments are made in advance. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
- An initial payment must be received prior to any ads being displayed.
- Images and text must be supplied, ready for publication. Images and text must be approved prior to usage. Up to 100 words of text can be included. Advertisers must specify one URL link.
- Payment is in US dollars. The preferred payment method is via PayPal. A paypal invoice will be sent, with payments by most credit cards accepted.
Contact and Bookings
If you have any questions, or to book advert, please contact Rob Wood.
- About Advertising on Topend Sports including website demographics.
- Guest Posts on Topend Sports
- Advertising a Sporting Event on Topend Sports.
- Guide to Linking to and from this web site.