Guest Posts on Topend Sports
We occasionally accept guest post articles on Topend Sports. Topend Sports is a 20-year-old site with a DA of 64. Here is some information about our conditions. If you are still interested after reading this information, please contact Rob Wood to discuss the details.
You need to supply all the content for the article, and it must be well-written, unique and ready for publication. We ask for an article length of at least 500 words. The article should be related to the theme of the website, usually something about sports, fitness or nutrition. No casino/gambling/sports betting or adult content (no exceptions).
You do not need to provide images for the article, I will source relevant images and place them appropriately within the article.
Please check the topic idea is acceptable before proceeding with submitting an article. I reserve the right to refuse content I deem to be unacceptable or inappropriate, and to edit the post to an acceptable standard or to conform with these conditions or the website's style.
Only ONE external link is allowed, and it will be a DO FOLLOW link (it will not have rel="nofollow"), and the link destination should be relevant to the article content. No links to adult content or casino/gambling/sports betting sites please. Do not place links to pages on Topend Sports, I will add any relevant internal links within the article later.
The article may be placed anywhere within my site, usually linked to from the most appropriate section by at least one other page, usually linked to by several pages. The article placement is permanent.
Recent Guest Posts on Topend Sports
- Dating a Fitness Instructor - you are guaranteed to date someone who lives a healthy lifestyle.
- Combining study and sports - tips for students to make more time for sports.
- Why People With Medical Education Are More Effective in Sports
- Essential Badminton Gear Every Player Must Have
- Fitness dates, the perfect way for people to spend time with their romantic partners and keep in shape
- Exercise and the Brain: How Fitness Impacts Learning
- Study and Sports
- Why You Need A Microfiber Golf Towel
- How to Combine Sport and Study
- What to Look For in Everyday Running Shoes
- Bodyweight Exercises You Can Do Anywhere!
- Sports as Therapy
All guest posts are subject to a once only placement charge. The price is $250 USD per post. Payments are due immediately the article is published. The only payment method is via PayPal. A PayPal invoice will be sent, with payments possible by most credit cards. No discounts are available.
Contact and Bookings
Before making a submission, all conditions, plus the topic, should be agreed upon first. Please also provide the URL that the post will be linked to. If you have any questions, or to organize a post, please contact me.