The supraspinale skinfold site is one of the common locations used for the assessment of body fat using skinfold calipers. It has previously been known as the Suprailiac site. See the complete list of skinfold sites, and the general procedure for taking skinfold measurements.
- This site is used in the Heath-Carter somatotype measurement system.
- This site has been called suprailiac previously, not to be confused with the iliac crest site.
- International Standards for Anthropometric Assessment (2001) published by The International Society for the Advancement of Kinanthropometry (ISAK)
- All skinfold sites
- Skinfold measurement procedure
- About body composition tests
- Skinfold Results
- Videos of Anthropometric Tests including Skinfold Testing.