Baseball Funny Sporting Quotes
Here is my top list of favorite funny sporting quotes from the sport of Baseball. One of these are from someone who's name is pretty funny itself - Yogi Berra.
- "Abbott: Now, on the St. Louis team we have Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third. Costello: That's what I want to find out."
- "I want all the kids to do what I do, to look up to me. I want all the kids to copulate me."
- "This has been a team effort. No one or two guys could have done all this."
- "Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True. And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona."
- "If the people don't want to come out to the ballpark, nobody's going to stop them"
- "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."
- "Baseball statistics are like a girl in a bikini. They show a lot, but not everything."
- "No one goes to that restaurant anymore. It's too crowded."
- "Half this game is ninety percent mental"
- When you're in a slump, it's almost as if you look out at the field and it's one big glove.
- If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.
- "It is beyond my apprehension."