NFL Combine Test Results
The NFL Scouting Combine is the annual job fair for prospective new NFL players. Over six days players are put through a series of drills, tests and interviews with more than 600 NFL personnel including head coaches, general managers and scouts.
We have compiled results of the fitness testing component of the combine from previous camps. The NFL do not keep official records for combine results, so these are unofficial. We have tried to only provide correct results by collecting the information from reliable sources. For a description of each of these tests, see the page About the NFL Combine. Electronic timing was introduced at the NFL Combine in 1999.
- Top Scores List - we have a list of the top 10 results for each of the NFL Combine fitness tests from records since 1999.
- Best Score List - the top score from each year, with the best overall.
- Year Best Scores - test results from the scouting combines of 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. There are also incomplete lists from 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004, and a few results from 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998.
- See also some Fitness Testing Norms for football, which gives expected results in some of these tests for different playing positions.
- about the annual NFL Combine
- Football SPARQ Fitness Rating System
- NBA, AFL and NHL draft tests
- football fitness testing