Home of Badminton
Badminton is a fast-paced indoor game played on a court with light long-handled rackets used to volley a shuttlecock over a net.
- anthropometry for badminton [Dec '15]
- components of fitness for badminton [Mar '13]
- What does it take to be a successful badminton player? [Aug '10]
- Fitness components for badminton [Apr '10]
- Fitness for badminton [Jun 09]
- badminton warm-ups [Jun 09]
- Nutrition for badminton [Jun 09]
- Speed Badminton [Jun 09]
- Fitness Testing for Badminton [Dec 07]
- Badminton Terms [Jun 07]
- History of Badminton [Jun 07]
Did you Know?
Fitness for Badminton
At the elite level, the sport of Badminton demands an excellent level of fitness. Players require very good aerobic endurance, strength and speed. Badminton is also a very technical sport, requiring good hand-eye coordination and racket skills. See badminton fitness, fitness testing, nutrition and warm-up.
More Badminton Information
- the Rules of Badminton.
- Badminton Court Size.
- Books, Equipment and other items for sale in the Badminton Store.
- Badminton Trivia.
- A brief History of Badminton.