Home > Network
Welcome to the Topend Sports Network. The Topend Network is a collection of sites designed and maintained by Rob Wood, of Rob J Wood Designs. The following are the main pages, sections and sites that are all linked by this common bond.
You can contact Rob Wood, the primary author of this network, and the designer, developer and maintainer of the websites. We welcome any comments, suggestions and questions. Use this form to contact Rob.
Consider advertising your business at www.topendsports.com or any other website in this network with a variety of ads that can be placed throughout the website or on specific sections. See more about Advertising on Topend Sports.
In general, the information on this site remains the copyright of Rob Wood of Topend Sports. See the Copyright Page for more info for students, teachers, publishers and other commercial use.
The information contained on these site are not intended as a substitute for medical treatment, a diagnosis or exercise or dietary prescription. See more on the Disclaimer Page.
Sites and Sections
Sports & Fitness
- Topend Sports Website — home page for the major site, which contains all you need to know about Sport, Fitness & Nutrition.
- Fitness Testing — this was the basis of the original site. It is a comprehensive listing of fitness tests and associated information for conducting fitness tests.
- Fitness Testing .com — fitness testing has its own home. Includes a fitness testing services directory.
- Fitness — Sport Training information site. A collection of articles by myself, friends and experts around the world. Includes a listing of exercises.
- Home Fitness Test — website about testing your fitness at home.
- Faster, Higher, Stronger — Records for tests of fitness.
- Events — Information about major world sporting events, such as the Olympics, Commonwealth Games and World Cups.
- Sports — Sport specific information for a whole range of sports.
- This Sport Life — all about every sport (in progress)
Food & Nutrition
- Nutrition — Sports and Weight Loss nutrition information. A collection of articles by myself, friends and experts around the world. There is also a website for a sports dietitian, and information specific to sports nutrition, weight loss and healthy eating.
- Athlete Masterclass — recipes and sport nutrition information for enhancing athletic performance.
- World Food Guide — Guide to food around the world.
- Cooking Masterclass — recipes and other information about master chefs and restaurants.
- Stop Hunger Diet — a diet that takes and gives.
- Biomechanics — Sport biomechanics.
- Psychology — Sport Psychology.
- Medicine — Sport Medicine information, including a collection of stretching exercises.
- Physics of Bowling — scientific principles related to the sport of tenpin bowling.
- Topend Sports E-Bay Store — fitness testing equipment.
- Accu-Measure — about the small, simple and inexpensive Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 skinfold caliper.
- Sport Science Weekly — a weekly newspaper format of current news in sport science
- Fitness Testing Store — Topend Sports Australia is the source of a range of fitness testing products.
- Resources — sport science and sport resources, such as books and links on the net.
- Images — sporting images (clipart, photos and videos)
- Topend Kids — making children better.
- Sporting Fun — the lighter side of sport
- Are You A Freak Body Survey — find out if you are a freak.
- Spider man Adventures — where in the world is spider man?
- Sportz Fun — Funny sporting photos and jokes from the sporting world.
Other Sports Related
- Coaching — Information for coaches.
- Marketing — sports marketing information.
- Sport Art — creative sporting creations.
- The Travel Almanac — a guide to places of the world, including personal guides, maps and tourist information.
- This Travel Life — our travel history and blogs. Also a new one, This Bali Life (in progress)
- My Moke — a Leyland & Mini moke fan site
- Collecting — sports memorabilia and other collectables.
- Genealogy (FamiliesUnearthed.com)
- Clobber Photography — photos from our collection, mostly travel photographs.
- Juggling — some information on juggling.