Badminton is popular sport played all around the world. It a fast-paced indoor game played on a court with light long-handled rackets used to volley a shuttlecock over a net.
- Badminton Accessories [Apr '23]
- 3 types of badminton rackets [Apr '23]
- Attributes of a great player [Jan '23]
- Para-Badminton sports [Mar '22]
- Badminton Essentials [Aug '21]
- What is badminton called? [Jun '20]
- Badminton major events [Mar '17]
- Anthropometry for badminton [Dec '15]
- Components of fitness for badminton [Mar '13]
- What does it take to be a successful badminton player? [Aug '10]
Fitness for Badminton
At the elite level, the sport of Badminton demands an excellent level of fitness. Players require very good aerobic endurance, strength and speed. Badminton is also a very technical sport, requiring good hand-eye coordination and racket skills. What makes a great player? See badminton fitness, fitness testing, nutrition and warming-up for badminton.
More Badminton Information
- The Rules of Badminton.
- Badminton Court Size — dimensions for badminton
- Badminton Equipment — essential items for any badminton player.
- Badminton Trivia.
- What is badminton called? what it is called around the world.
- A brief History of Badminton.
- Badminton World Championships
- More information about badminton at the Commonwealth Games
- More information about badminton at the Olympic Games
- A short summary of badminton and similar sports
- Badminton Polls