Pajulahti Training Centre
Pajulahti Training Centre is Finland’s private sports organization founded in early 50’s. With lab testing facilities, this centre ensures athlete’s physical and mental health maintenance so that they can perform well in tournaments. This centre was established with key aim of providing all essential training services to national teams for different sports.
Pajulahti Training Centre operates with NOC (National Olympic Committee as well as the National Paralympics Committee &Research Institute for Olympic Sports. It became member of Association of Sport Performance Centre in 2008.
Key objectives of developing Pajulahti Training Centre for competitive and elite athletes include:
- Providing appropriate training conditions
- Providing all modern coaching facilities
- Providing educational facilities for coaches.
- Providing opportunities to young athletes for higher qualification.
- Monitoring preparation and auxiliary measures in training
Core events for which Pajulahti Training Centre is offering all inclusive resources include:
- Track and field
- Ice Hockey
- Figure Skating,
Services delivered in Pajulahti Training Centre’s Testing Lab:
- Endurance testing
- Speed endurance testing
- Strength endurance testing
- Analysis of sport technique (Dartfish)
- Nutrition analysis
- Muscle balance & flexibility testing
- Foot balance analysis with insoles
- Massage & movement therapy
Systematically managed lectures and workouts from expert professionals in different areas of sport coaching are also held in the centre.
- More Finland Sports Institutes
- Other elite sporting centers around the world
- About sport in Finland
- Sport Science Courses in Europe