It is important for athletes and non-athletes to stay healthy. Here is a collection of articles about avoiding injuries and keeping healthy.
- Warm-Up for Sport — warm up exercises help to reduce sporting injuries.
- Medical Screening — finding issues before they become bigger problems
- Posture and Biomechanics — a sports medicine view.
- Office health — tips for reducing the risk and avoiding injuries at work.
- Cooling down after exercise — some tips for post-exercise warm-down.
- Barefoot Running — one way to prevent foot injuries.
- See also the section on stretching
- Sport specific injury treatment and prevention
- treatment of injuries and other medical conditions
- Functional Movement Screening — accessing movement patterns and identifying deficiencies that may increase injury risk.