Goniometer for Flexibility Measurements
A goniometer is a tool used to measure the range of motion of various joints around the body.
It is a useful tool for measuring the flexibility of a joint, and is commonly used by physiotherapists, physicians, physical therapists, physiologists, athletic trainers, chiropractors and sport scientists.
Below are descriptions of a small finger goniometer and a larger goniometer for measuring larger joints around the body, both available in the Topend Sports ebay store.
Read more about the technique of using a Goniometer.
This lightweight plastic goniometer is perfect for professionals and students.
- Made from light weight transparent plastic material.
- Features broad arms with solid linear stripe for easy limb centralizing.
- Reads from 0º to 180º in each direction at 1º increments.
- Includes linear readings in both inches and cm. Each arm length is 7 inches / 18 cm. It is able to measure up to 19 inches / 49 cm when arms are extended.
- Rounded corners mean no pinching of clients.
- Easy to use, accurate measurement.
- Measures finger metacarpophalangeal and interphalangeal joints, as well as other small joints including toes.
- Made from lightweight transparent PVC.
- Linear readings in both inches and centimeters. Arm length is 3.5 inches / 9 cm.
- Reads 0º-120º flexion, 0-30º hyper-extension, with 1º increments.
- Size: 13cm long x 5cm diameter.
- You can buy the Large Goniometer and the Finger Goniometer described above in the Topend Sports ebay store.
- there is a goniometer iphone app
- other Goniometers are also available in our online store (via Amazon).