Baby Length Measurement Scale
A recumbent baby length scale is required for the accurate measurement of body length (height) in infants.
This is a useful tool for measuring the height of infants up to three years of age, and is suitable for hospitals, pediatricians, child care nurses, physicians, physiologists, physiotherapists and chiropractors.
of the Baby Length Scale
- Easy to read baby length measurement in both inches and cm.
- Rigid plastic at both proximal and distal ends for accurate measurement
- Range to be measured: 20-99cm, 8-39 inches.
- Value resolution per division: 0.5 cm, 0.5 inch.
- Made from light weight, non-stretch PVC material.
- Suitable for a child 0-3 years.