PACER Test 15m & 20m Conversion
The PACER Test is a shuttle type aerobic fitness test (like the Beep Test), and is part of the FitnessGram and Brockport test battery. There are two versions, the 15m and the 20m version. Use this chart to convert scores on the 15m PACER to a 20m score to enter in the FitnessGram software.
- buy the 20m or 15m PACER test cd from Human Kinetics - this recording provides pacing for the shuttle run portion of the test as well as cadences for the curl-up and push-up tests.
- buy the Fitnessgram/Activitygram Test Administration Manual which includes a DVD with video clips and the PACER test cd.
- This test is part of the FitnessGram and Brockport Test battery.
- Guide to Variations of the beep / bleep test
- The complete guide to the beep test for comprehensive information about the beep test.
- see video examples of the beep test being performed.
- Maximizing Your Score - to get the most out of the beep test.