Fitness & Resting Heart Rate Chart - Comments
Do you have a question about your resting heart rate? Check out the Heart Rate and Fitness Chart which relates fitness and resting heart rate, then if you have more qestions also look at the Resting Heart Rate FAQ. A normal resting heart rate can range anywhere from 40 to 100 beats per minute, so if your heart rate is within these limits at rest and you have no other symptoms, you should not normally be concerned.
If you have any concerns about the functioning of your heart, you should consult a doctor who can examine you personally and give their expert opinion. Don't rely on comments and feedback here as medical advice.share this page:
- How and when to measure resting heart rate
- All about Heart Rate and Exercise
- Measuring Heart Rate — how to measure using the manual and monitor methods.
- Exercise Heart Rate — a measure of intensity and fitness
- Maximum Heart Rate — how high can you go?