Home of Swimming
A collection of information on the sport of swimming.
- anthropometry for swimming [Dec '15]
- Swimming Hydrodynamics and biomechanics [Feb '13]
- Fitness Components for Swimming [Feb '13]
- Swimming Nutrition [Jan '12]
- Swimming Heroes [Nov '10]
- who is the greatest ever swimmer? [Sep '10]
- What does it take to be a successful 200m swimmer? [Aug '10]
- Fitness components for swimming [Apr '10]
- Danger Swimming Signs [Dec 09]
- Swimming Training Programs [May 09]
- Need a greater understanding of swimming? Here you will find a simple explanation of each of the Swimming strokes, and Swimming terms.
- Science and Swimming: How physiology and biomechanics can help a swimmer reach their true potential. Also, swimming fitness and fitness testing.
- There are also Profiles of swimmers and Books for sale in the Swimming Store, and also a page about Synchronized Swimming.
- Swimming is a sport at both the Commonwealth Games and Olympic Games.
- Who is better between Ian Thorpe and Michael Phelps? See this head-to-head comparison.
- can we determine who is the greatest ever swimmer?
- swimming polls
- rate your Swimming Heroes
- Swimming Warning Signs
- swimming clipart
- read the swimming entries on the sporting blog