Wrist Flexion Stretch
Muscles Stretched: forearm extensors
- Hold out your arm with the palm facing down.
- Drop the fingers and palm at the wrist.
- Grab your fingers with the other hand and pull them towards the body.
- Hold the stretch.
- Repeat for the other hand.
- see also the wrist extension stretch
- See stretching guidelines for further instructions
- Complete stretching list
- See also tests to Measure Flexibility
- See all flexibility images in the Stretching Exercises Clipart Image Collection