Area Stretched: lower back
- Lay flat on your back with your arms outstretched.
- Lift one leg up and across the body, bringing the knee up to the level of the hips.
- Keep your shoulders flat on the ground and the other leg straight.
- Hold the stretch.
- Repeat for the other side.
- See stretching guidelines for further instructions
- Complete stretching list
- the complete stretching list.
- See also tests to Measure Flexibility
- See all flexibility images in the Stretching Exercises Clipart Image Collection