Back Extension Stretch
Muscles Stretched: abdominals, front neck
- Start by laying on your front, with your hands close to your chest, fingers pointing forwards.
- Exhale, pushing yourself up with your arms while keeping both feet firmly on the floor and your hips down.
- Look up toward the ceiling. You should feel the stretch in front of your neck too.
- See stretching guidelines for further instructions
- Complete stretching list
- why Spider-Man?
- See also tests to Measure Flexibility
- See all flexibility images in the Stretching Exercises Clipart Image Collection
Related Productscomments powered by Disqus