Equestrian Long Jump
The long jump for horses was included in the Olympic program only once, in Paris 1900. There were 17 competitors. Constant van Langendonck won the event on 'Extra Dry', with a jump of 20 feet and a quarter of an inch (6.10m).
- Constant van Langendonck (Belgium) on the horse Extra-Dry. Distance 6.10m
- Giovanni Giorgio Trissino (Italy) on the horse Oreste. Distance 5.70m
- de Bellegarde (France) on the horse Tolla. Distance 5.30m
The second place getter Giovanni Trissino on Oreste was also joint winner of the Horse High Jump competition.
- other Discontinued Equestrian Events
- Full list of all Discontinued Events
- Equestrian at the Olympic Games